NO SPARK

Like the title says i am getting now spark was about to leave for the dunes she started up let her warm up rode arounf for a little bit then shut off put my paddles on and no start I get no ohms any way i test the ignition coil plug to plug post to post nothing i also get no reading from the red and green wires coming from my stator i removed the flywheel and checked red and green there also nothing was a little rusty in there cleaned it all up and set pickup height could both my stator and coil went bad at same time or am i over looking something, does the coil need to be mounted to test

Coil does not need to be mounted to test. Your set on ohms on your meter right? Have you tried a different meter? Search banshee electrical in google. Should find a link with a really good right up. Www.dfn. bla bla something like that. It will give you the values you should have on your coil and stator.and also tell you how to test. Good luck.

If the red to green wires on the stator show open, it's definitely not going to run with that stator.

I have seen the secondary side of a coil measure open and still work. The high voltage can get through high resistance or jump a gap. Your coil may be on it's way out but still functioning. If the primary side is open, it's not going to work. Go to the link 1CrazyBastard posted above. If your pickup coil and lighting coil are in spec, there's nothing wrong with your meter.