What Bikes Could I Beat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, i could get that same vapor pos to read like 100mph while only going 50.

for you to hit 91mph with your gearing. you need 22" tires and revving 9500. which i know you don't have 22" tires and t5 sign off around 9K.

you are going more like 78mph.

check it

http://www.bansheehq.com/gearing.php

78 My ASS! i did 78 when it was bone stock and before installing the vapor I tested with an R1 beside me it read 86-87. I even tried with a car but has a bigger uncertainty in reading the speed it was about 90

78 My ASS! i did 78 when it was bone stock and before installing the vapor I tested with an R1 beside me it read 86-87. I even tried with a car but has a bigger uncertainty in reading the speed it was about 90

We're you dropped as a baby? There's a gearing calculator that tells you exactly how fast you can go an you call bullshit? Fucking retard.

Ummmm NO.

We've had this discussion before on here.

Your missing one small point.....reality.

It's math son. It'll bite that daydream in the ass every time.

If you want to continue to talk about crazy top speed....someone is going to call you out and get your tire size and gearing and tell you your max possible MPH. Let it go. Top speed has almost zero useable value in the atv world anyway.

Why am I bothering to reply to a new troll? LOL

Why is October always troll month?

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

so you are saying you had the fastest stock banshee ever?

stock they only hit like 68mph.

wow seams like i'm not the only one with the fastest banshee in the world. You gone tell me this GPS is less accurate then the calculator... dude just live with it

I'm not trying to lie or show off or anything but its the fact.

I run 15/41 gearing I tried one more time today and got 85 maybe i was lucky to hit 90 could've been a small slope or the wind was helping me i dono but it happened

Give it up. This kids 16. You can't tell him anything. He's already got all the answers.

He's not going to listen long enough to learn that sensor placement, and true measured tire diameter can effect the outcome of his vapors readings.

Let him think that he's going that fast.

That just means you and I are riding bikes that can touch the sound barrier. LOL

Age and knowledge.....you never know what it is worth till you HAVE IT.

I've probably got a huffy in the shed you could race. Let me know.

LMAO

wow seams like i'm not the only one with the fastest banshee in the world. You gone tell me this GPS is less accurate then the calculator... dude just live with it

I'm not trying to lie or show off or anything but its the fact.

I run 15/41 gearing I tried one more time today and got 85 maybe i was lucky to hit 90 could've been a small slope or the wind was helping me i dono but it happened

gps is a unreliable way to measure speed the best way is either math or radar. my banshee over revs in the 12000rpm range and i dont hit 90mph with a 16/40 gear

Edited by TURDoSCHMERVAL

• 3 weeks later...