RATHER RUN 300' SAND OR 300' ASPHALT?

joee20002

If I had to choose, I'd run on asphalt. You get tired quickly running on sand. But, either way, fuck running.

Have you actually ran asphalt? You are from South CA. from what I understand, I don't see too many quads running out here! We have been running 300' sand for the past year, but our background is asphalt. We are back to racing asphalt this coming weekend & in 3 weeks. I wouldn't mind racing with another quad.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it wasn't you. There were two back to back posts right before Rubberneck's post, with their panties all up in a bunch about how I don't drag race. I could've sworn it was you... my bad.

Negative... I've never deleted a post in all the years I've been here. Just edited a few because I spelled like a retard...

Actually...I was going to commend you on the post/thread that was deleted because of that dumb fuck Possum...what you wrote was pretty fair and even keel...

Negative... I've never deleted a post in all the years I've been here. Just edited a few because I spelled like a retard...

Actually...I was going to commend you on the post/thread that was deleted because of that dumb fuck Possum...what you wrote was pretty fair and even keel...

No wonder I can't find that thread...

Shocking how quickly threads disappear these days,

No wonder I can't find that thread...

Shocking how quickly threads disappear these days,

Matt,

Don't know how well you know that character, but it's only a matter of time before he screws over a member here.

He needs to be gone....

This site prides itself on being free and open on speech, but it should also protect it's members.

He's a liability waiting to happen.

Matt,

Don't know how well you know that character, but it's only a matter of time before he screws over a member here.

He needs to be gone....

This site prides itself on being free and open on speech, but it should also protect it's members.

He's a liability waiting to happen.

I'm open about not liking the guy. I couldn't care less about what happens to him. All I was stating is what I have first hand knowledge of.