full part out

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to move to denver. i made a series of bad investments with my money, the banshee being one. i barely ride the bike and also not employed. between my truck, bmw m3, banshee, girlfriend(thats why she was mentioned.....worst investment), cellphone, insurance (because im 22 and drive a red sports car), and life i simply cant keep going this way. i gotta start growing up and move out of the house, i think most of u can agree living in ur parents basement dosnt make u a man dime...even if u drive a red import...

hopefully with my money i make ill be able to keep my car and make it out of ny. :confused: im starting to acquire debt, something ive never experienced and causes an anxiety maybe some can relate too. so its all good intentions for the part out. someday ill do another build, i always wanted a laeger narrow chassis :evil: but not untill i have a place to call my own.

trying to move to denver. i made a series of bad investments with my money, the banshee being one. i barely ride the bike and also not employed. between my truck, bmw m3, banshee, girlfriend(thats why she was mentioned.....worst investment), cellphone, insurance (because im 22 and drive a red sports car), and life i simply cant keep going this way. i gotta start growing up and move out of the house, i think most of u can agree living in ur parents basement dosnt make u a man dime...even if u drive a red import...

hopefully with my money i make ill be able to keep my car and make it out of ny. :confused: im starting to acquire debt, something ive never experienced and causes an anxiety maybe some can relate too. so its all good intentions for the part out. someday ill do another build, i always wanted a laeger narrow chassis :evil: but not untill i have a place to call my own.

You are doing the correct bro.

GL with your plans!!!

Could you tell me what's my number for the rear shock!! LOL!!

I have to agree with Banshee SE.

You are very young and still alot of living to do. There will be time for another, if it is in the cards it will happen.

I wanted one of these since 1988 when I was 26 and had to settle for a TRX250EX instead. I am building my first one and can relate to the amount

of money it takes to do one of these the right way. I have only had mine for 7 months, I can only imagine the total "investment" after 5 years.

I get the whole mentally foggy thing as well, kinda numb. Once you make a plan and start on a positive path, you will feel much better.

At 22 years old, it seems that your head is screwed on right with concerns about your future, and trying to move towards goals, one being trying to stay

out of debt. Something alot of 22 year olds don't seem to care about, myself included when I was in my 20's.

I wish you luck in your decision and in attaining your goals, and commend you on your mature attitude.

Wayne

Your doing the right thing bro, these bikes dont feed your or help you take care of bills. Most only get to ride them 1-2x a month if life permits. Take the money a payoff your debt then decide if you wanna build another bike. Much Respect and Good Luck to you.

That's the mature thing to do even though it may suck. In the long run you will look back and be happy you manned up and moved on. Beautiful bike BTW.

I did a similar thing nearly 4 years ago, had an Audi tt with an expensive reg plate, mini copper, 3 bikes and a lot of other lifestyle sacrifices. Bought a home for me and my partner, we had a child on the way so it bought things on sooner but were gradually getting the things back we had.

I'll never have that huge amount of money laying around until I've payed for my house, but better to get the house payed off while I'm young and be comfortable later in life.