+4 timing.

jsinar

What other easy power adders are there? I don't want to go into the motor right now, it still runs good. So far it has +4 timing, fmf fattys, turbine core silencers, vforce reeds, prodesign coolhead, k&n with no box lid,

What would I be looking at if I mixed 93 with 110 gas and bumped the timing on up to +8 or 10?

What other easy power adders are there? I don't want to go into the motor right now, it still runs good. So far it has +4 timing, fmf fattys, turbine core silencers, vforce reeds, prodesign coolhead, k&n with no box lid,

What would I be looking at if I mixed 93 with 110 gas and bumped the timing on up to +8 or 10?

You'd be looking at a waste of money when you want to go ride.

Try changing your gearing

nitruos

• 2 weeks later...

I run almost the same mods but different pipes (Toomey T5) what you need to do is +5.5 on your timing I run that and man you'll get your difference. Jet it again and run Pod knn's then all you have to do is hang on. About the gearing I run 15/41 and am very happy with it.

Goodluck with your banshee!

Not much info here. Is this a stock crank? If its not true and welded I'd stop where you are now. Do a compression check, make sure your jetting is spot on do a plug chop. If all is well just let it rip! Once your ready to pull the motor, sky is the limit. Figure out your budget and call a sponsor. There's so many choices, porting , carbs, better pipes. You could decide to go with a cub build or w/e! But for now if your crank is stock your pushing it! So I'd just check compression, and jetting and just ride it