HJR motor

old put-put

Well today I finally got my little junk put together enough to take it for a ride. Before I say anything all you people that wanna call nut swinger can STFU. I have ridden alot of atvs in my day , some pretty hot setups some plain stock and many inbetween. Kevin at HJR built my 4mil 421 drag port cub with ndown1-5 override tranny and have 17/38 gearing. This thing needs a little fine tuning on jetting, but 6 kicks on new never fired motor it fired up idles and runs like a striped ass ape that just had been scalded, wholly shit. The tranny shifts extremely smooth with little effort almost came around at half throttle when I hit 2nd. So now I see where everyone is coming from that say Kevin is the MAN is spot on, and I am very happy to be a HJR customer. Pleased is not the word, but he knows his shit for damn sure. If there is any doubt in your mind about his work believe me I'm critical of just about everything and you can deal with Kevin with confidence that you will be getting the very best in customer service, quality and craftsmanship hand down. I know there are other good builders out there, but I believe I chose the best with HJR.

:dance::headbang::cheers: