jj&a drag axle with billet housing

billet side cover

lock up

spindle mounts on smoothies

drag cut rear with 22x11x8 12sls's

marvin shaws

fill bore plastic, black

oversized radiator.

The chassis i got off of wannaplay from here and got shafted it can be read in the resolution section. since ive had the front end and the motor mounts redone by metal tech here in AZ. its a +4 in the front from what i can tell. Aarm set up.

I traded my 450 for the motor. was told it had 119-121hp in stock chassis. dont know a whole lot of internals other than ive put probably give or take 30 passes on it and it was new other then dyno time when i got it.

frame was powdered green but have since had some work done to chassis and needs another powder job. the aarms steering stem and swinger are a dark metallic green and powder looks good on them. NO TITLE as the frame was a custom build but i can generate a bill of sale. un sure what these are goin for today but im hoping to get no less then 6k for it. not wanting to ship so locally only (AZ/CA/NM/NV) and as of yet im not sure if i would part it out unless i got decent offers on the motor and chassis.

i have pics on my phone and if you would like some please txt me at 623-341-3516 or email me at itsmejojo12@hotmail.com as im not on here often.

i am getting out of drag racing and wanting to get a family toy. rhinos or sandrails. would be open to trades for some kind of family toy. rail rollers.

i found this link of my build pics.

http://forums.atvdra...0mm-drag-build/

some things are bit diff. i have more updated pics.

Edited by jtraptor660

• 3 months later...