• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David noss @ noss machine

Brandon @ Wildcard

Jeff @ Fast

Kevin @ HJR

Andy @ No Limit Powersports (mm Atv)

Cam @ Redline

They all do solid domes! Find who you click with and give it a go.

one of those is not like the other cause I currently have a set by one and not impressed... (the last one)

anyone gone through Tim at Titan?

Edited by werner

one of those is not like the other cause I currently have a set by one and not impressed... (the last one)

anyone gone through Tim at Titan?

I'd love to have Tim build me a motor.

Domes aren't everything folks, you cant just swap some in and go WOW there's that extra 10 HP I was looking for.

not expecting 10hp from a dome. love the way my bike runs just dont want to have to worry about changing orings twice a weekend like ive heard a few state has happened with a certain dome. im not a ragged edge rider. im more into dependability and treeshots then fast as fuck drag racing but with a drag ported 421 i know im on the edge of the later. just looking for that builder cause id like a little more compession (approx 180) with a safe squish. that all comes in dome design like squish band and dome shape.

Edited by werner

I'd love to have Tim build me a motor.

Domes aren't everything folks, you cant just swap some in and go WOW there's that extra 10 HP I was looking for.

You obviously have never had Trinity set any domes up for you....because you couldn't be more wrong. If your domes and timing and pipes are all working together, you certainly can see big HP improvements.

Tim at Titan Racing did a set for me that proved that Trinity's domes were brutally bad.

Noss does great work and can get them to you in a heartbeat.

If your ordering domes for your motor and the only thing you ask for is a cc size....your doing it wrong.

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

like i said if i were going for cc then i get a set of prodesign. im going for a dome that works with my all around setup. that hasnt happened with my current dome setup so im looking elsewhere. Is it true Tim had Noss cut his domes to specs? Im not mad at that if he does cause Ive had good luck with Noss.

not expecting 10hp from a dome. love the way my bike runs just dont want to have to worry about changing orings twice a weekend like ive heard a few state has happened with a certain dome. im not a ragged edge rider. im more into dependability and treeshots then fast as fuck drag racing but with a drag ported 421 i know im on the edge of the later. just looking for that builder cause id like a little more compession (approx 180) with a safe squish. that all comes in dome design like squish band and dome shape.

Jeff at fast cut my domes, I have 175 comp and I have not blown an o ring yet. 2 years on my motor.

like i said if i were going for cc then i get a set of prodesign. im going for a dome that works with my all around setup. that hasnt happened with my current dome setup so im looking elsewhere. Is it true Tim had Noss cut his domes to specs? Im not mad at that if he does cause Ive had good luck with Noss.

Sometimes Tim does send his specs to Noss and have Noss cut them. Then Noss will ship them to you. Tim charges around 125.00 to do this. Most of the Sponsors on this site will do the EXACT same thing for 75.00 (give or take). Up to you though.

Why not call the person that did your domes you are having problems with and allow them to try to remedy the situation?