pipes, pistons, front hubs for trade

gomerkfx700

cpi oof small bore small flange one out each side pipes are in good to excellent condition just needs a cleaning. no dents spring clips are good and has a set of kinda crappy peg mounts if you dont want them i wont send them. 005-2.jpg

007.jpg

006-1.jpg

also have a set of keihin carbs they are either 34 or 35mm pwks with powerjets installed they were ran on the same bike as the oof pipes on a 392 cub and ran great he ran gas in them never alky that i know of just not what im wanting for my build

019.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

also a set of new never ran 64mm bore stk stroke pistons was installed but never ran he realized they wasnt for the 4mm crank that was in the engine just in enough time. i got them for doing the assembly for him. after he just about caused a big mess. lucky me right. rings are on them pin and one clip are in them and i have the other clip in box they are complete everything you need.

012.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

and last i have a set of alum. hubs that are perfect condition good bearings and seals but that have had the rotor mounting holes machined off so you will have no front brakes with these good for drag racing or what ever you want.

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

what i am in need of trading for is

a complete electric system from stator, cdi wiring harness to key i need everything and headlights and handle bar switch must be in good condition not cut and hacked on

also in need of a set of pipes inframe drag pipes like cpi sheeres rockets or r2s they dont have to be chrome i actually rather have black but not dented and banged up with spring clips in good condition. must be sb for a 421 serval

also need a extended swing arm like to have a +6 but maybe a +4.

billet basket

thumb throttle housing none stock something shiny

also will take cash in trade. may start selling straight out after a week or so if not got what i need in on trade

i will try and answer any question you got just let me know and can take more pics if needed just i cant reply till after 7 everyday due to when i get home from work got to love 12hr shifts

anyone want to make cash offers on the parts ive got a few pms about stuff so any offers will be took into consideration

i forgot i also need a set of plastics black or orange only please i prefer stock but any but the raptor lookalike will be cool. must have rear fenders fronts can be cut no junk plz