Loss of top end

Just bought a 1996 banshee that is all stock, it sat for 8 years. Ran good but wouldnt hold idle. Carbs were dirty, so I cleaned them out and re-jetted mains to 290s and left pilots stock. needle position is in the middle. T.o.r.s is still on bike. No air filter at the moment(k&n on its way).

Bike will hold idle and rev good. But when riding it has a slight low end bog when low in the gear. Decent low to mid power tho. But a power loss top-end(higher rpms).

I ran the same set up on my 06 shee, and it pulled alot harder top-end, I think im around 500ft to 1000ft sea level. Any suggestions on what can be goin on

Its all stock. Stock air box. I just went from 200 main to 290 main. Pilot is stock 25. And added toomey t6 pipes and silencers, 1 1/2 turns on air screws, needle clip is in stock position(themiddle). The bike still has t.o.r.s. And stock gearing

My other banshee has cpi inframes and I run 310mains and 30 pilots it runs fine. I ran the same set of toomeys on my old bike with 260mains and stock pilots, and it scremed now when I do this similar set up on my new shee it runs crazy

Thts a good idea to trade carbs.. I need to invest in a leakdown tester.. my bad peeps il put a filter on it. But the bike ran pretty good before pulling the carbs, just wouldnt idle. Ugh idk any one in taylor MI. wanna come take a look lol