Thinking of adding on fenders

Paulie B

When its wet and muddy I hate the way my race cuts constantly throw mud on me.

Has anyone had any experience cutting up a different set of stock fenders and adding them on?

I would think this is similar to what Maier had a few years back but I want to see if you could do it to stockers.

Fenders won't help you much. I have shaved fronts and my buddy just got full fender fronts with his latest set of plastics.

We ripped "The Badlands" together for the day and we were both equally wet and muddy. I pointed out that he might as well shave the fenders because he was just as dirty as me. He pointed out a dry spot on his inner calf about the size of his palm.

I told him if he wanted to runs those dumbo ears just to keep his inner calf drier than mine, then he could feel free to also do the extra work to clean all the mud off those fenders after every ride. :lol:

Besides....if you were going to bolt on some fronts.......why not use YFZ450 fenders. Shave them and bolt those to your shaved ones. At least they will look a little more aerodynamic. :shrugani:

Will 450 fenders fit on banshee front?

No. Read again......"Shave them and bolt those to your shaved ones."

I was saying....cut the fenders off of a set of 450 plastics......then mount them to your shaved Banshee plastics.

Or just leave your nail polish, nail files and little purse dog at home and go ride like a man and don't worry about getting wet or dirty. Then once you get done spending time in the man zone......you can get cleaned up, clean the dirt out from under your finger nails, then snuggle with little puppy Pookie and polish your nails. :lol:

Banshees are like women......if they aren't shaved...they just look So 80's.

Thats the most true thing ive read on hear so far (windycityjohn400) I agree 100% at first i wasnt a fan of my race cut plastics that came with mine when i bought it ..... but now even after mudding the fucker i wouldnt dare put stock plastics on it. And for anybody who has ridden a banshee through fuckin mudholes that were suppose to be trails with there wife on there honeymoon would know what im talking about no airbox i might add, just hardly coasting through the water to not suck it in, and yep still runnin race cuts!!!!! :headbang::headbang: :headbang:

When its wet and muddy I hate the way my race cuts constantly throw mud on me.

Has anyone had any experience cutting up a different set of stock fenders and adding them on?

I would think this is similar to what Maier had a few years back but I want to see if you could do it to stockers.

That sure is a good looking Banshee!

After not having fenders when I do ride a banshee with them it makes me feel weird. I guess I'm just used to seeing my wheels

X3