+3+1 a arms extended lines and ohlins shocks

standard travel apear to be quicksand motorsports a arms with ball joints instead of heims. i will remeasure them again tonight as quicksand a arms are normally +2+1 they just apeared to be wide as hell and it was late last night when i was measuring could be losing my mind but from what i got they were +3+1 i will remeasure tonight to be sure tho.

IMAG0105.jpg rpm dominator 2 axle brand new 1 hr on this thing. hands down the best axle on the market. no questions asked they straighten them for you or send you a new one with or without warranty card. 265$ shipped on just axle all lsr billet hubs will be sold seperately

IMAG0104.jpg lsr billet sprocket hub brand new 1 hr on it 115$ shipped, 45$ shipped on billet lock nut

IMAG0106.jpg lsr rotor hubs and waved rear rotor 90$ shipped

will add picture later of billet lsr billet rear hubs also brand new 105$ shipped

or if someones feeling serious 500$ for everything plus actual shipping cost

Edited by nastyracing

New price on a arms 185$ shipped the arms need new upper heims and sleeves where they mount to the frame and one lower ball joint they were all seized up and need to be replaced.

Ohlin shocks all the seals are good no leaks. But could use a charge of gas they are prolly low as the pistons come back out very slow when I dissasembled and cleaned them. These should be fully rebuildable and you should still be able to get the parts for these. But if you had a fill station I would just add a charge and rock out with them. 165$ shipped on the shocks I will post up serial number later on.