PHILLS SAND DRAGS FALL GRUDGE RACING/ FUND RAISER

joee20002

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't know if that's the one or not but sure looks like a bad ass bike.

So is there anyone that isn't bringing a drag bike? Like something that isn't drag ported, running offs or on alky besides me and my buddy. Don't get me wrong ill race all the drag bikes but I know I won't stand a chance. Shit I don't even know if I'll have the rims for my paddles by then. If not I'll just have to run either my razor 2s or my beat to hell missing half the paddles 8 paddle haulers. Well more like some 4 paddle haulers. Lol.

Yeah I don't know if that's the one or not but sure looks like a bad ass bike.

So is there anyone that isn't bringing a drag bike? Like something that isn't drag ported, running offs or on alky besides me and my buddy. Don't get me wrong ill race all the drag bikes but I know I won't stand a chance. Shit I don't even know if I'll have the rims for my paddles by then. If not I'll just have to run either my razor 2s or my beat to hell missing half the paddles 8 paddle haulers. Well more like some 4 paddle haulers. Lol.

There will be plenty of stockers out there to race. This is for fun and just line up with whoever you want.