PLZ help !! shee not runnin right

sheebroke

(Did you run your shee wide open in 6th gear?)...yes i did what benbb's site said to do (plug chop) . (make sure the choke tube is in place between the two carbs (1/4" x 2" long), ) yep thats 1 of the first things i checked . (Make sure your slides aren't backwards) nope they are in right

the notched side u can c throw the air box.(Did this all start at once or after you changed something????) the bike ran and ideled when i got it back from the shop fired up first kick ... it jus never ran that well on the top end 1 cylnder would quit (right side) thought it was reeds they looked fine could use new 1's . all the sudden it wont start when kickin it (no fire ) but if u pull it it will fire right up . it seems the more i ride it the better it runs ? but i dont want to have to pull it everytime i want to ride after riding it will fire up first kick and sometimes it wont. (no fire )

as for the air box lid i have ran it with out and still the same . i'm thinking its the stator but just want some advise befor going and buying a new stator . thanks again guys i really cant thank u enouph for all the replys .

im going to try and get a new stator this weekend and c if that fixes the prob. thanks jeff

(Did you run your shee wide open in 6th gear?)...yes i did what benbb's site said to do (plug chop) . (make sure the choke tube is in place between the two carbs (1/4" x 2" long), ) yep thats 1 of the first things i checked . (Make sure your slides aren't backwards) nope they are in right  

the notched side u can c throw the air box.(Did this all start at once or after you changed something????) the bike ran and ideled when i got it back from the shop fired up first kick ... it jus never ran that well on the top end  1 cylnder would quit (right side) thought it was reeds  they looked fine could use new 1's . all the sudden it wont start when kickin it (no fire ) but if u pull it it will fire right up . it seems the more i ride it the better it runs ? but i dont want to have to pull it everytime i want to ride  after riding it  will fire up first kick  and sometimes it wont. (no fire )  

as for the air box lid  i have ran it with out and still the same . i'm thinking its the stator  but just want some advise befor going and buying a new stator . thanks again guys  i really cant thank u enouph for all the replys .

im going to try and get a new stator this weekend  and c if that fixes the prob.                                               thanks jeff

I wouldn't buy a stator yet. Usually a stator will either work or not. I'm thinking a bad connection. Check the orange and black wires on the coil under the gas tank. Make sure the connection is tight. Check the plug caps and make sure you have a good connection. Try swapping coils from a friend to see if your coil is acting up. Also disconnect the black/white striped wire going from the kill switch on the handlebars to the gas tank. There is a single connection, disconnect it. That'll bypass your kill switch on the handlebars. Those switches tend to fail.

well i had time to sit and mess with my shee today check everything cleaned crabs again checked all the wireing all was good . i kicked it about 10 times no fire so i then pecked on the cdi box with a screwdriver and 1st kick fired right up ! so i got a cdi box from a buds parts bike and shee ran like raped ape woohoo :) i cant thank u guys enouph for all the replys u guys are the best . now i need new plastic and other minor parts . i also learned that u dont let ur buds ride ur shee all the damage on my bike is from a buddy ridin it ( first time banshee rider ) he ended up with 17 stiches in his tounge oouch !

so im back in busness gonna get some new exhaust prob DMC 916 or dynoport 2:1 . hope to make it to lil sahara OK soon thanks alot guys . would anybody mind if i put a www.bansheeHQ.com sticker on my bike ?

thanks again .

jeff

lebanon MO