Need some advice

hpwdhatch

Check with any of the site sponsors here.

Personally I send all my work to Brandon at Wildcard Racing. He's a great guy and very helpful if you need advice.

Kevin is also a excellent source for port work. His work is Legendary & his turn around time is amazing. :headbang:

Good luck

Troy

Kevin at HJR did a great job putting a 4mil HR crank and all the other bells and whistles in my motor. I ride trails mostly and some fields and my bike rips! Call one of the site sponsers and they can help you decide how much you want to do, usually it just comes down to how much you want to spend.

Kevin at HJR did a great job putting a 4mil HR crank and all the other bells and whistles in my motor. I ride trails mostly and some fields and my bike rips! Call one of the site sponsers and they can help you decide how much you want to do, usually it just comes down to how much you want to spend.

I agree, Kevin does awesome work, thats all i do is woods,ditches,fields and the port job i got from him is AWESOME!!!