spin reel oregon

bansheecaptain

Spinreel has a little bit of everything to offer to offer. You will enjoy riding there. The dunes are not really that tall but there is some good tree shots and some really fun places to ride. When are you going to be there?

Going down sept 28 and staying till oct 8

Nice long trip. At least you are close to winchester to switch up spots if you want to hit up the day use over there. Last time I was at spinreel, all the good tree shots seemed to be along the left side as you ride out onto the sand. As far as big dunes, there are none but are some good jumps.

Big Red when you are ready just let me know. I promise you I will take you in some tree shots that will make the old ass hole pucker lol. We love building tree shots!!

Nothing beats Winchester Bay when it comes to tree shots though. But as stated above.. most of the tree shots are along the tree line that follows hwy 101 just gotta do a lil snooping... lol

Just make sure you are in OPEN riding areas and not in the areas that areclosed, off limits, out of bounds. We are fighting to keep the dunes open and we don't need to give the Forest Service/tree huggers a reason to kick us off more of the dunes.