So cal , north shore night drags

banshee760

One of my buddy's has Ben throwing these night drags in the low desert , the turn out keeps on getting better each time , just wanted to see if any locals or from the area have heard about these and if not this is kinda of like the un cordial invite , they will take place on the 25 of August starting around 8:00 pm last time it went on till about 3:00 am , there is gonna be a more than a hand full of local shops ( inland atv, dm racing in Arizona , racers edge, rub dubs, Tripones racing , Gordos racing , tiger racing ) just putting it out there if your from the are and would like to take your bike out and have some fun , also it's a good trail area if you just want to ride and if your not into the drag scene

7EAF0753-2EC6-43DE-997D-A9BB2EDDBBEE-1558-000002AD7699B3B2.jpg

One of my buddy's has Ben throwing these night drags in the low desert , the turn out keeps on getting better each time , just wanted to see if any locals or from the area have heard about these and if not this is kinda of like the un cordial invite , they will take place on the 25 of August starting around 8:00 pm last time it went on till about 3:00 am , there is gonna be a more than a hand full of local shops ( inland atv, dm racing in Arizona , racers edge, rub dubs, Tripones racing , Gordos racing , tiger racing ) just putting it out there if your from the are and would like to take your bike out and have some fun , also it's a good trail area if you just want to ride and if your not into the drag scene

Send me some more info about this. I'd love to come out and, I'm sure I could get JL Engineering to show up as well.

100051 Compass Dr

Mecca‎ California‎ 92254

United States

That's as far as the damm google maps will Let me go , but pretty much once compass dead end it's a dirt road that takes you into te canyons you just follow it till you see all the commotion , they grade and prep the track and start racing at 8:00 pm or so it's also a good place to just go and trail ride next races are on the 25th really no one shows up out there as rangers go, they won't let you race with out a helmet, also there isn't really anything out there for a good 15 - 20 min so just take your ice chest full of beer and water !!! Lmk if you need more info or if any thing pm your number and we can meet up and you guys can just follow us

Oh nice, I've hiked Painted Canyons off of Compass rd before. I know right where it's at. It's a long lonely dirt road if I remember correctly that frequently gets washed out during flash floods. Bring your floaties and rubber duckies!

More like some inter tubes for all them hefty boys like my self !! Well cool Matt hopefully you guys can show up