Clutching issue

lt250rfd

need some suggestions/help on clutch issue. shee runs fine but no clutch. has pressure on clutch handle like should, so checked and reset all adjustments but no go. replaced cable thinking had stretch as well as plates and springs but still same issue. so pulled basket plates etc...

has anyone had problem with washer and or spacer seizing or welding itself to gear behind basket? to me thats where the problem lays but not sure. gear is still on shaft end as well as spacer and washer. now wondering how to pull gear washer spacer etc... with out prying or breaking anything. snapped a few pics but no luck uploading. any help or advice would be great. thanks, joe.

link to a few pics

http://imageshack.us/g/404/dsc02014m.jpg/

Edited by lt250rfd

Sounds like you may have welded your clutch rod to the ball. Pull your cutch off and try to see if you can sneak them out together......if not then your gonna have to split the cases and then try to remove it.

Are you talking the pancake bearing and the push rod? those are free. the gear on the back side of the clutch basket is still intack with the shaft and spacer and thrust washer. my guess is its seized and or welded and may be the issue. just unsure on how to remove with out prying. gonna try to mess with it later tonight.

any luck getting that gear off?

no havent had chance to get out there with work and family hopefully can mess with it this weekend. if dont have anything going and get those parts back for that bike let me know can wrench on them in the garage.