revs high when started cold? why?

Just want to know whats up with my shee. when i start it cold it revs up almost to wot for a second or two but then comes down as its warming up. Its definatly not lean, its really rich with the dyno jet kit so i dnt know why its reving up and idle adjustments arnt helping at all. I just bought the bike and it came with the dyno jet kit and fmf pipes with open airbox. Would the open air box effect this? It starts like this every time its cold choke or no choke. Iv never ran a dynojet kit befor so im thinking of putting back in the stock needle and just jetting it properly aposed to this universal style jet kit. Any advice would help thanks

nahh, its only when i first start it when its cold not touching the throttle at all

Thats what I mean, the cable tightens up and/or gets sticky when not being ridden, then once started, it vibrates/heats up and moves back to where it should be.

Lick DEEZ NUTZ!

i could see that in the winter, you can 100% here them clack close befor iv started it. not a bad theory but i could only see them happening in extremely harsh conditions. The throttle cables were the first thing i checked when this started happening. im pretty mechanicaly inclined for somone whos 15 but this ones got me stumped :confused: