trinity 421 pv

beachcu

Hi people

1st of all im in Sydney Australia and its super hard to find any information

About theses motors over hear.

Im looking at building a trinity 421 pv motor and just want to find out

Whats the best carbs to use 35 pwk or 35 airstrikers

Also cpi pipes should I get big bore or small boar?

is there any pointers you can give me when building this motor

Thanks guys

There's a few Aussies on here, some may be close to you and might be able to point you in the right direction. Setups, pricing, shipping etc.

As mentioned above don't bother with trinity, site sponsors on here build better motors and have a better relationship with they're customers with no b.s. Which you'll need as your the other side of the world

I know but I'm kinda limited in what I can order

I don't want to get a motor built and shipped over because I've seen some big problems with blokes been promised

Big hp and reciveing duds.

I've ridden a 421 pv bike and it's amazing

And seen a few getting around and the guys love them.

I used to have a cub motor built by explosive racing in

Sydney and it never ran kept blowing and so

I appreciate trying to talk me out of it but I'm going to stick with building it myself.

I'm sure some of you guys have them and are happy.

All i need is some info on buildind and parts as the quad seen in austrsila is pathetic you can't talk to anyone because everything is so god dam secret

Please guys hope u understand.

Tell us what you want the engine to do and we can recommend a GOOD builder ( NOT TRINITY!!) who can set you up with an aftermarket cyl kit that is ready to bolt on and go,,,just like the Trinity setup you are referring to. Except this one will be setup properly by someone who really knows these engines and will provide GOOD customer service after the sale.

My recommendation is Redline Racing http://www.bansheehq.com/yz-banshee-specs-sponsors.html Just call him and tell him what you want out of your engine and he can do it. No B.S. And prices are WAAAY better than Trinity...plus itll actually perform!

Thanks so much mate for your info

I'm buying a head of a bloke in the USA of banshee hq

Brand new no crak just top end So I mite get him to send it to redline and get it checked over and all fixed up and ready to go.

I'll ring redline today hope they can help me.

Hey aussie. I pmed u with info. U cant use the head u bought!!! If u truely want a cheetah and not a cheetah cub u cant use the banshee head. U will need a cheetah head, a huge difference. Pm me back i can coach u threw ur build and give u a few other members names that will provide u with pages of details and what not

Hey aussie. I pmed u with info. U cant use the head u bought!!! If u truely want a cheetah and not a cheetah cub u cant use the banshee head. U will need a cheetah head, a huge difference. Pm me back i can coach u threw ur build and give u a few other members names that will provide u with pages of details and what not

See Nick, your passing on the knowledge. (Makes me proud.)

X2 on Nicks comments. His motor is running great now that we got the Trinity fingerprints off of it. (95HP!) :clap:

NOTE: Trinity isn't the only place you can get a P.V. motor from....they no longer have the exclusive rights to the design.

F.A.S.T did Nick's and I have to say they did a pretty good job. It's not blowing O-rings like a Trinity build and it's not making the 68HP that the original Trinity build made. :o So he's happy.

Trinity - :yank::flush: Good to see all you fellow members passing on the warnings.

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

heres a question that came up while discussing alternatives to the trinity powervalves. who makes trinity's slides? ive got some ideas but without a source or trinity valves to pirate the slides from its fruitless.

You can buy the blank slides and shape them or re-engineer them to your liking.

You can use a standard banshee head on a 68mm 421 cheetah. I too steer clear of trinity at all costs

. If you get even just a standard out of the box cub it should be reliable and very fast.

Edited by RadarRacing

You can use a standard banshee head on a 68mm 421 cheetah. I too steer clear of trinity at all costs

. If you get even just a standard out of the box cub it should be reliable and very fast.

:lol: Come on Radar.....you should know that the letters PV at the end of the title imply the Power Valved Cheetah. The cub is the little brother to the motor he's talking about and not only does a standard head not work on the Full Cheetah (Due to it's 72+ bore) But they are using a DM head on the Cheetah.