Exhaust

BansheeBoy347

Ok so I ordered 2 flowmaster 10 series mufflers for my truck and wondered if it will be loud? Im going to run true duals from the cats back with 3in piping all the way back. And im gonna run the 3in tips you get from autozone for $25 out the side, infront of the wheel. Here is the tips but the ones im getting are 3in http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...er=728732_0_0_ Let me know what you guys think?

page doesnt work. but 10 series should be decently loud. dunno what motor theyre for either, possibly ford?

Edited by ECshee

Yea he is stupid as hell lol but I went with 2.50in piping and couldnt do the side exit tips because of the gas tank so I went with turn downs, pickin it up tm from big o's. Charged me 65 bucks to put it on, weld it, and supply the piping so all together thats 133 bucks for a full true dual exhaust.

Well I got the truck and it sounds amazing, best 130 bucks ive spent on it. It dont have the raspy sound of straight pipes but its loud and has a real deep growl to it. If somebody was looking for some good mufflers and cheap you cant beat them.