Looking for pictures

jsinar

Is anyone here running black and red fenders? I've seen the SE that has black fenders and red shroud, but I'm looking for one that has black fronts and red rears, like the setup mine has with the black and white.. Thinking about ordering new plastics and was wanting an idea on how it would look.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Did you ever end up buying new Black and Red Plastic? I remember when the Black and Yellow 2003 Special Edition Yamaha Banshee came out, my girl friend's older brother at the time bought a brand new one. I loved the OEM Yamaha Plastic Layout and Graphics on that Banshee. Years about seven years later I bought a 2004 Special Edition Banshee and I wanted the 2003 Special Edition Plastic and Graphics but I had a Red Frame. I decided to sell my White OE Yamaha Plastic and buy a new set of Maier Plastic and replace everything that was Yellow on the 2003SE to Red. Then I got on Part Shark and ordered each individual graphic that was on the 2003 Banshee SE (Because Yamaha Doesn't offer it as a Full Kit) and take it somewhere and have a Replica Graphic Kit made with Red taking the place of the Yellow. 

IMO it turned out great, looking back on it it would have been a lot easier to just tare it down and have the Frame Sand Blasted and Powder Coated Black, but its one of a kind. I pasted a old picture that was taken back in the summer bellow. I have a bunch of new upgrades on the way, and my R2's are at the Plater's getting Triple Plated Chrome. I'll post more pictures after it's done if you would like. That is if I can get anything to upload, they've made it hard as hell to post images on here anymore.