Got fuc*** over

I wouldn't be to concerned. You can come out on top easy enough. Like the other members said. Cases are for sale here daily.

Can you post pictures of both bikes . Just curious what you had to trade & what you received.

If you need help just ask. :cheers:

Good luck

Troy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did he put a diff vin on the bill of sale??thats kinda scary, with that ...do you really own the quad or does he ??

i normily wouldnt contact the popo, but if i were you id let them know about the bill of sale and it not matching the bike before your get the meat shank.. if you know what im saying lol goodluck :headbang:

Welcome to the I got hosed club. It happens, and when you come on here it makes you feel like a dumbass for not knowing the easy signs.

luckily, parts are very easy to find and pretty cheap. i bought used cases, with no chain wack for 125 bucks shipped to my door. a complete stock trans is around 100 bucks.

the write up on here, and in the clymers manual you should be able to take care of it yourself. if you are unsure, send it to one of the sponsors, HJR, Wildcard, FAST. they are all great guys to deal with.

i reccomend while you have the cases split, to spend the extra 50 bucks and have the crank trued and welded.

and dont let the dealership work on your quad, they will rape you in costs, and it will run shitty when you get it back.

I wouldn't be to concerned. You can come out on top easy enough. Like the other members said. Cases are for sale here daily.

Can you post pictures of both bikes . Just curious what you had to trade & what you received.

If you need help just ask. :cheers:

Good luck

Troy

Sorry guys my bad. I dont have a cracked case. I ment split the case lol. there is some Canadian terms for yea haha. I had a 2001 honda CR250 and traded for what i thought was 2003 banshee 350 it was a 97

Yea but isnt there a tool to make the clutch case not move while you take the nut off. then is there not another special tool to take off the fly wheel ??

Both tools you're talking about are real cheap;

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/43/-/171/989/-/28673/Motion-Pro-Clutch-Holding-Tool

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/43/-/171/925/604/17329/Tusk-Flywheel-Puller

Get yourself a clymers manual or download the one in the technical section, and you also might want to check out the bottom end assembly walk-through which is also located in the technical section and it'll give you great idea of what you can expect.

With that being said, did the guy sign-off on the bill of sale? If so you should be able to get your bike back no problem since what he did is highly illegal.

Just do the work yourself. If you like the banshee more than the old bike just buy a new frame with a title and swap everything frame to frame then go take the guys frame with the mismatched vin number and tape the bos to the frame and throw it through the guys front window.

Trans not shifting is a pretty simple fix 99% of the time.

Jared

Just do the work yourself. If you like the banshee more than the old bike just buy a new frame with a title and swap everything frame to frame then go take the guys frame with the mismatched vin number and tape the bos to the frame and throw it through the guys front window.

Jared

best reply yet.

Jared

Thats awesome. i am pretty sure me and my biker buddy are gunna go strong arm him into giving the bike back. does not look like the police are going to do much hahaha . thanks for all the replies guys.

Thats awesome. i am pretty sure me and my biker buddy are gunna go strong arm him into giving the bike back. does not look like the police are going to do much hahaha . thanks for all the replies guys.

If you have some big friends... just throw the entire quad back through his front window. lol

Actually in canada if the bike was not sold as is where is there is a 30 day period if anything goes wrong you can sue, this is on any item, know someone who got effed on a truck that way, sold it in perfect shape and guy beat the eff outta it till the motor blew two weeks later and sued for a new motor and won.

Well guys i got my phone back out of it so that is 500 bones back into my pocket. the cops said i could take him to court and try to win the bike back that way. but i think i would rather have the banshee. I am sure i can do the work myself on it. Does anyone know where is the best site/place to get the manuals for me to get started on this? someone on this thread said that 99% of shifting problems are pretty simple to fix. any suggestions ??thanks alot guys