Banshee is leaking liquid everywhere

Guys,

Need your help. I'm leaking fluid (by the feel I think its tranny oil) but I can't find where the leak is. It doesn't leak while the shee is parked but after a ride its all over the place. I went for a night ride last night and when I got home there was oil on both carbs (more oil on the right side then the left and on the pod k&n filters). There was oil on the engine, frame, rear shock. Now I was missing 2 bolts from the crancase cover (on the water pump side) I made it so there wasn't 2 bolts missing right next to each other. Does anyone think that the 2 missing screws could cause a leak, or is it something else. I have a 2006 Special edition Banshee: ported, cool head, 17cc domes, K&N Pod filters, V-force power reeds, FMF Fatty exhaust. My banshee runs very well but I need to fix this issue. I ordered 2 screws for the crankcase and also 2 new gaskets for the carb float bowls just in case. Any ideas?????

Guys,

Need your help. I'm leaking fluid (by the feel I think its tranny oil) but I can't find where the leak is. It doesn't leak while the shee is parked but after a ride its all over the place. I went for a night ride last night and when I got home there was oil on both carbs (more oil on the right side then the left and on the pod k&n filters). There was oil on the engine, frame, rear shock. Now I was missing 2 bolts from the crancase cover (on the water pump side) I made it so there wasn't 2 bolts missing right next to each other. Does anyone think that the 2 missing screws could cause a leak, or is it something else. I have a 2006 Special edition Banshee: ported, cool head, 17cc domes, K&N Pod filters, V-force power reeds, FMF Fatty exhaust. My banshee runs very well but I need to fix this issue. I ordered 2 screws for the crankcase and also 2 new gaskets for the carb float bowls just in case. Any ideas?????

yes its the screws had the same thing happen and all it was that it was not sealed all the way

what is your premix ratio?

and you sure it is the engine and not oil spraying out of the exhaust pipes?

50:1 using H1R

Thought about that too, so I bought new springs and o'rings for my exhaust where the exhaust connects to the cylinders. I have a small leak because I see the smoke coming out but I really dont think the exhaust is the source.

• 3 weeks later...