banshee in dirt wheels this month

lastnline75

Did anybody see the banshee vs. raptor article in Dirt Wheels this month? what a joke. who writes this crap in that horrible magazine? they take a bone stock 99 shee an do a couple hundred dollars worth of useless mods and compare it to 2012 raptor se and put 5 grand worth of mods in it! the only reason i saw it was cause it was sitting on the Kubota salesmans desk when i went in there yesterday, i commented on the article and he proceeds to tell me how great his overpriced can ams are. i had to leave! banghead

the banshee had 4807 in it and the raptor had 13,800 thats exactly wht the magazine said i have it in my hand right now lol

Note: Articles in dirt wheels no longer have the name of the writer. It just lists "dirt wheels Staff" as the writer. Also note that it was a "Trinity" modded raptor. So they take a mostly stock Banshee they bought off the internet and do a few suspension mods to it, then test it against the big bore Trinity motor. :rolleyes:

I don't buy Dirt wheels anymore. But the Sister-in-law gives me a subscription every year cause she knows we're into ATV's. (Plus it helps her kid sell more magazine subscriptions for some club he's in.)

After that last issue I told my wife the only value this magazine has is the readers rides section......and the damn pictures. :yank:

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

That magazine is full of b s and so are those craptors, my buddy went to trinity and spent 9g fixing his craptor up and the whole time it's in the shop he is telling me how he is going to whip my ass up olds in glamis, keep in mind I spent 3G on my bike 423 kit, crank carbs port polish cool head 18cc domes few other things and when he had his ass handed to him over 5 times he came home sold the thing for 5g and bought a banshee and did all the same motor work I did!!!

my buddy went to trinity and spent 9g

The Red says it all....Trinty dont know alot about making 4 strokes fast.....probally more chrome then internal motor parts too.

Another victim of the 'Trinity paddle'

5e088596-d0c7-8c7f.jpg

Glenboy......I like your sense of humor. ;)