Shearer or sniper pipes

i know... but its not possible for anything other than shearers to be fast...

We know! LOL

That's why after all the years of talking about them not fitting, breaking, mount issues, etc...............Your still running them too. :D

We know! LOL

That's why after all the years of talking about them not fitting, breaking, mount issues, etc...............Your still running them too. :D

Can't afford another set of pipes right now. I already payed 750 for a new set of pipes.. Buy me a new set and I'll take these clunkers off. Just because I use them.. dontt mean I like them.

I've never had breaking or mount issues...

Well it's winter now. So you have 5 months till the dunes open again. I figure with 5-6 months of down time, you can sell what you have and order up some Snipers. I look forward to seeing you happy with your entire ride next season.

Dump those on some ebay fool and order up 15 more HP today!

I've seen DM dyno runs with snipers......

I can't wait to see a set on your machine. LMAO

Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you ALL find Snipers in your stocking Christmas morning. LOL

Well it's winter now. So you have 5 months till the dunes open again. I figure with 5-6 months of down time, you can sell what you have and order up some Snipers. I look forward to seeing you happy with your entire ride next season.

Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you ALL find Snipers in your stocking Christmas morning. LOL

who said I was putting snipers on my DM? I'm still looking over my options for my DM that wont require huge changes to my porting and setup. There is some stuff that might work for me in the near future.

Even after I sold mine.. I'd still have to come up with another $350+ for pipes. Can't afford that right now, started other projects. I'm building 3 motors right now and NONE of them will be using shearer.

In all honesty.. I could LOOSE 15hp and I'd still be happier with what ever pipe I end up with then I am what I got. Seems a common misconception is that I'm "pro sniper" I would run trinity pipes over shearer. At least Trinity tries to make it right with the customer.

Yea and so have we, Sniper pipes made 3.4 more horsepower. You can twist it around anyway you want, Sniper pipes made the most power on that engine period. ha ha

:Crybaby:

Edited by ban421shee

Yea and so have we, Sniper pipes made 3.4 more horsepower. You can twist it around anyway you want, Sniper pipes made the most power on that engine period. ha ha

:Crybaby:

See you should be advising "Fouledout421" as to what pipe he should get. See he could be making a whole 15.....wait....correction....3.4 more HP with Snipers.

How come none of you Sniper nut swingers ever want to talk about the missing promised 15 HP???? :shrugani:

Sorry 10 extra...too late to edit.

And "ban421shee" your only talking about a single dyno sheet. The guy who posted that sheet (Mialman) had alot more to say about the matter (And many more runs to show) and it was 180 degrees opposite of what your point was, so unless your willing to read and try to comprehend.....your just spewing info that you want to believe rather than understanding the posters point.

Sorry 10 extra...too late to edit.

And "ban421shee" your only talking about a single dyno sheet. The guy who posted that sheet (Mialman) had alot more to say about the matter (And many more runs to show) and it was 180 degrees opposite of what your point was, so unless your willing to read and try to comprehend.....your just spewing info that you want to believe rather than understanding the posters point.

Well , the facts are Sniper made 113.46 horsepower and the most Shearer made was 110.04 horsepower on that engine. Now put a spin on that!