Which top end rebuild kit?

Im so sick of hearing call a builder to see what they recommend or just send them your motor and give them a credit card.. Newbies

Then don't post in or read newbie threads banghead . problem solved :cheers:

Just send it to HeerJugs Racing and be done with it. Trust me he did mine and it was perfect. If you have a little extra money get it ported the difference is unreal. makes the bike come alive.

Hey....we were ALL newbies at one point!!!

Yea we were but ive built and understood what i need from day 1. I didnt start out and say here "builder" i wanna be fast, heres my credit card.

I say call several builders and read up on here and other forums to learn if ur new. Then ask for specific parts and setups from a builder once u know what u want for the most part. As almost every builder will say something different. Thats why i said what i said earlier!

since you have to do the top end without a doubt get it ported to what you want the bike to do. call kev at hjr. his porting is top notch and his turn around time is excellent. porting is the best bang for your buck like kev said. it will make the bike ALOT more power, true and weld the crank, pancake bearing, exhaust, filters ect if you havnt done that already. i had kevin do my porting and this is what i have to say about it...... :headbang: absolutely amazing work