fuel spraying out of left carb

ok so i have an 02 banshee and it has v-force reeds gnarly pipes and a k&n filter

today i noticed that during right hand turns my left carb starts squirting fuel out of the carb vents i think more is coming from the outter one the inner one.

a few people told me it could be the needle and seat. but it was fine yesterday it just started today.

it also seems to be alittle down on power its kinda boggy when i first get it out , well my clutch might be going to but thats not an issue for now.

anyone have this problem?

ok so i have an 02 banshee and it has v-force reeds gnarly pipes and a k&n filter

today i noticed that during right hand turns my left carb starts squirting fuel out of the carb vents i think more is coming from the outter one the inner one.

a few people told me it could be the needle and seat. but it was fine yesterday it just started today.

it also seems to be alittle down on power its kinda boggy when i first get it out , well my clutch might be going to but thats not an issue for now.

anyone have this problem?

I dont think those people were too far off saying needle and seat. The needle and seat may be messing up and when you bang a right hander the right carbs float drops therefore dropping gas out of the carb over flow. That would be my guess.

I dont think those people were too far off saying needle and seat. The needle and seat may be messing up and when you bang a right hander the right carbs float drops therefore dropping gas out of the carb over flow. That would be my guess.

ok thank you. i will look at them and see whats up

i just had a similar issue, but mine would constantly puke fuel from the vent/overflow. the needle and seat were dirty, it also over fueled that cylinder enough to stop it from firing, this would be the loss of power you are feeling

i just had a similar issue, but mine would constantly puke fuel from the vent/overflow. the needle and seat were dirty, it also over fueled that cylinder enough to stop it from firing, this would be the loss of power you are feeling

where is a good online resource to buy a new needle and seat