Rim size 8" or 10" paddles

do-work-son

I think the 8s are gonna get ya movin forward quicker. If I was gonna do a just play/dune build I'd prob go with a 9-10" rim. Theyll slide easier and won't roll like you would think a tall 8" would. I've got 8s on a 21-22 tire and you can't slide around or anything. If you're draggin or doin treeshots and crap the smaller rim is prob where to go.

I think the 8s are gonna get ya movin forward quicker. If I was gonna do a just play/dune build I'd prob go with a 9-10" rim. Theyll slide easier and won't roll like you would think a tall 8" would. I've got 8s on a 21-22 tire and you can't slide around or anything. If you're draggin or doin treeshots and crap the smaller rim is prob where to go.

Ive never noticed a difference in sliding/turning ability between 8" & 10" rims but theres definately a noticeable difference in traction & ride. Having a smaller diameter rim allows you to have a bigger tire sidewall which allows the tire to flex more under acceleration. I think you will notice more of a difference between the type of tires you run & air pressure than you would from rim diameter, and plus if your going to run straight cut paddles your already sacraficing your turning ability. Use a tire that best suits your riding type.

The wheels in my sig pic are 9", I didnt notice any difference in performance when switching from the 8" wheels/tires I previously had on my bike.

and FWIW, 10" rims are ugly as fawk :cheers:

Edited by RC418