Got my new parts, lemme kno what u guys think

100 bucks motha f--cker.why dont those deal come my way.....nice score though ,all top of the line stuff i think elka makes a stabilizer if you want to keep it all the same , maker wise .man i got one of the cheaper 150 $ stick stabilizers and theres a world of diferance in the trails.

good luck and let us now how she handles :headbang:

Edited by shakar

Ya i may just save up for a scotts, there supposed to be top notch, amd if im gonna save up 150, hell i might as well save up the extra 300 lol.

Ya there 20" rears, plenty of clearence, these are my trail tires. I still need to pick up my 18" for mx. The local track is finally open so ill be hitting that up very soon

That thing has gotta be a killer ride. I wish mine was long travel, but for the cash I will just grab up a 450 and do the hybrid. You can definitely swap on the 450 calipers and master up front and a stainless line for the rear would definitely be noticed. A nice wertz or asv clutch lever and a nice set of shifter and brake levers that fit you would also help a lot

some one got lucky on the rear linkage. i paid full price for mine, but hands down the best part ive purchased. now my only concern is you have standard travel in the front. of course your light years ahead of the standard front controls but once the banshee bug takes full control your going to be on the market looking for some LT a arms and 19+/- in shocks.

either way i love the way ur bike looks, deff got some good parts there.

The fronts are LT as well. They are not as long as some of the other brands, but still LT. I just got into cell reception, and am currently looking for some parts. My chain rubbed up against my skid plate, causing my middle chain roller to completley melt away. Its almost in two pieces, thank god it didnt fo all the way through and fuck up my swingarm.

I am in the middle of butt fuck no where, so getting a new chain roller is not even possible. Stupid fucking skid plate has ruined my entire fucking vacation!!!! I got 2 days of riding in, FML!!!

Anyways when i was riding it, the quad felt amazing, so much control. I can get completley sideways in 4-6 gear, and it straightens out when i want it to. The drifting is amazing. The back shock and swingarm are both awesome. I dont know what one i like better. The shock soaks up everything!!!, and the short swingarm kicks ass. I find i dont have to be constantly standing now, as with the stock shock would bounce around the ass end.

Anyways, im fucking pissed that i have 4 days left of my vacation and i cant ride. I can, but i dont want to risk that roller completley falling off.

End rant:(

What "middle roller" are you talking about? There's a front chain guide, rear chain guide, and the 2 frame rollers. The top frame roller isn' really necessary. Are you saying that the chain was rubbing the skid plate and the chain got so hot it melted plastic? That seems hard to believe. Regardless, there must be someplace within half a days drive to get the part. Post where you're at. Maybe there's a BHQer closer than you think.