Any idea who Manufactred these nerf bars? Need Replacement WebbingAny idea who Manufactred these nerf bars? Need Replacement Webbing

Hey Guys! ! of my nets is trashed, and I want to get replacement Webbing. I *thought* these were made by AC Racing, but after ordering a replacement web from them I find out they were not. Only has the sticker. lol. These nets are pretty thick. Any idea where these came from? Where I could get a replacement net that is the same?

Thanks for any help!

http://s1165.photobucket.com/albums/q592/emarketingonl/?action=view&current=NerfBars.jpg

-

Edited by koster88

You could , never thought of that , I went to a fabric store and bought about 14 feet of 1" nylon webbing ( same stuff ) and laid it out in the pattern in the nerf bar , then I used a clear drying fabric glue and clothes pins to clamp the crossings and after it dried , I removed them and I was lucky that my buddies wife sewed them with heavy duty nylon thread on her machine . I think total cost was 10 bucks and a few hours of my time .

Theres some pictures in my " Murdered Out Banshee " thread in Banshee Appearance section