need some advice choosing for new motor

I am planning on making my banshee new again. I blew my motor and I need some advice on how can I make it more reliable and efficient while not using dome heads. I want to be able to use regular gas. All I have is a K&N filter and a Hinson clutch kit. I think its already fast enough stock but I just want to make it way better. What set up would be for me?

In my opinion, what makes a motor reliable is who builds it, what parts are used and how its maintained. You can get years and years out of a motor.

X2 I think a good builder that understands what you are going to do with it will be the best bang for the buck. I told HJR to make it bullet proof. Nothing is billett proof btw but a good builder will get you closer. Also for me I only get a few trips to the dunes anyway so if it breaks out there my weekend is over.

I am planning on making my banshee new again. I blew my motor and I need some advice on how can I make it more reliable and efficient while not using dome heads. I want to be able to use regular gas. All I have is a K&N filter and a Hinson clutch kit. I think its already fast enough stock but I just want to make it way better. What set up would be for me?

if your Doing the bottom end get the pancake and billett water impeller and shift star.

Think about doing end cut tranny mod, Yakkey shift drum, and 4 mill if you need a new crank.

What are you going to do with it? Almost every banshee needs a t.m. DesinIgs case saver and tors delete kit and leak down test rig ( use it ) and if you have a boost bottle go back to stock.

I would also do a plug chip to make sure the k&n kit is properly jetted

If you bike has ok pipes then move on to clutch springs then suspenison.

There is alot more but you said it is fast enough so get back when you want to spank 450"s