Leak Down Testers

I've been getting several requests and questions whether I still sell my Homemade Leak Down Testers.

I do and I'm selling them through eBay.

Either go to eBay and Search for "Yamaha Leak Down Tester" or follow links below. I will get your Tester on it's way to you either the same day ordered or very next day. Priority Mail / Free Shipping, 3 Day Turnaround.

Thanks ! B)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130715579376?item=130715579376&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130715599774?item=130715599774&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

Sweet!

Here's a little suggestion that caught my eye immediately. In your description you say "you will receive exactly what is in this picture", except you have different configurations, and a different tester in the picture when it's installed on the bike.

Just giving you a heads up, as someone is bound to file a dispute because their tester wasn't the same length as the one in the picture. Sometimes eBay people are assholes.

Sweet!

Here's a little suggestion that caught my eye immediately. In your description you say "you will receive exactly what is in this picture", except you have different configurations, and a different tester in the picture when it's installed on the bike.

Just giving you a heads up, as someone is bound to file a dispute because their tester wasn't the same length as the one in the picture. Sometimes eBay people are assholes.

also i dont think this is correct ...... ''Rule of thumb is you can lose 1 psi per minute and you are still safe to run your Banshee without having a lean condition. ''

i think its 1psi in 6mins?? goodluck

also i dont think this is correct ...... ''Rule of thumb is you can lose 1 psi per minute and you are still safe to run your Banshee without having a lean condition. ''

i think its 1psi in 6mins?? goodluck

No he is correct, pump it up to 6 psi, and the "acceptable" loss is 1pis per minute. Certainly not ideal, but that is the max

No he is correct, pump it up to 6 psi, and the "acceptable" loss is 1pis per minute. Certainly not ideal, but that is the max

ok thanks for the info.....but man im scared if i loose 1/2 psi in 10 mins.. ..... :bolt: goodluck with the sales http://www.ebay.com/itm/130715579376?item=130715579376&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

Edited by shakar

Thanks Gerry,

Your Leak Down Tester is already in the mail this morning.

Your should have a tracking number in your personal e-mail.

Paul

hey bro,

include the words 2 stroke, two stroke and pressure test in the auction. this will give more hits for ebay search.

Adam

Hey Bro,

I apprieciate your input and help on this. Thanks !!!

I will edit the auctions now.

Very Kind of you.

Paul

• 1 month later...