popping left side exhaust at idle

Long story short put my new transmission by Camatv in my shee. Checked for leaked. I was rich when i tore it apart so I went down from 45 pilots to 40's. Went from 142 to 138 mains. Cel needle in middle clip. I did not sync the carbs yet, however they're pretty close. Didn't ride it since I'm waiting on rear brakes. At idle the left exhaust has a little more louder pop to it than the right. A louder cracking noise than the right if that makes sense. Installed new plugs and switched plug wires to opposite cylinder. Still stays on the left side. Where do I start? These are pwk 35 air strykers at 2400 ft. Mods are in my signature.

I will definitely sync the carbs....get them 100%. Set the idle, go take it for a rip to get a good plug chop. Then work it from there. I let it idle for about 5 minutes on new plugs after i had warmed it up. Plugs looked evenly colored. I'm guessing the idle/ sync is my problem. Weird it didn't do it before bit I did have everything apart too.