Herr Jugs Racing gets 2 thumbs up.

So long story short my bike was toast and I went to Kevin Herrs to get it ported and ended up getting the 4 mil kit. I have ridden it 4 times since its been put together. Just like everyone says it rips, well I say its damn fast. There isnt a bike that I cant beat up a hill and there is no tree shot that I cant climb. Other members on here who have 4 mil cubs can vouch for me when I say this engine is fast. So I got it tuned and put on a dyno at redline racing. I dont have the chart up yet but I will post it up soon in the dyno room. The 4 mil Aggressive dune port shee got 84 hp and almost got 85 but the clutch started to slip. I just want to say thanks to kevin at herr jugs racing for doing such great work and hooking me up. I will tell you what, I'm very satisfied and would suggest anyone who wants to beat 4 mil cubs and pull numbers like my bike then dont hesitate to give kevin a call.

Yeah im running stock cylinders, the compression is around 170 and the timing is between 5 or 6 roughtly. I got the dune/ hillshoot port job and im running 35mm pwks. Lastly, you asked why I had kevin do the work instead of cam, well when you live 30 min from the builder its easier to just take the motor down the road then ship in the mail. I got the work done when I was stationed at camp pendleton. Plus kevin did an awesome job. Ohh and today I just got back from florence and beat a cub 3 times up comp hill. Kind of lame to brag, but he did ask who did my work and was suprised that I was running stock cylinders. I want to hit up boxcar on the 4th, but I may have plans for my birthday that day.

Besides. If you live down the block from a big race shop. Chances are that everyone in the area will have a motor from that place. Good for you for going with kevin. I am glad that your motor running dope. I was asking about you set up because I knew if you do some big carburetors on there it would scream even more. Props to you and props to kevin. What is your m o s? I was stationed at pendleton for 5 years.

Thanks guys, and everyone wants to hear this, but if I went to bigger carbs and shears then I would have even more hp but lose the power where I would want it. My mos was 0311 Infantry. I just got out in Nov 2011. I was in for 5 years. Kevin did a great job with my porting and if you want the hp with out spending a arm and leg, send your stuff to him.

Kevin has done my motor before. I swear by him as well. I was a huey door gunner/crew chief at the airfield.

Hmt-303 MAG39. Got out as SGT. 2005. You are very lucky that you are so close to kevin. I live in the bronx now. So 1 of the best engine builders and I know isn't exactly in my backyard anymore