ITP sand stars or haulers

What do u guys recommend for 50% duning and 50% drag racing. Sand stars or haulers. Its a stock banshee with t5's, pods, and my nutty wife riding it. If it matters a +4 swinger in the very near future. Thx for any input fellas. :headbang:

Sand stars.....trying to get my girl on a banshee.but she is scared and rides her 4 poke

I bought her a Preditor and she got bored real fast. My motor guy let her ride his wifes banshee one day cause mine would have had too much for her and she fell in love so i bought a project and just finished it. Now we"re trying to decide on some tires. I"ve have never a stock banshee so i dont know where to start with a set of paddles for it.

I've run both on mine, I like the haulers better. The sand stars are supposed to make it easier to turn, but since I had sand stars fronts on too, it turned easily either way. The haulers bite a little better. Either way I think you'll be happy though.

I've run both on mine, I like the haulers better. The sand stars are supposed to make it easier to turn, but since I had sand stars fronts on too, it turned easily either way. The haulers bite a little better. Either way I think you'll be happy though.

She's ordering some 21x12x8 8 paddle haulers and some mohawks as i type this