What a Motor! Lol

Ieat4strokes

jeez u guys are noobs!! its total performance!!! solid gold lite weight pistons, jumbo 99ci dimond plated cylinders with a 74mm stroker crank with dual heavy duty rods! and a purple power band with a 7 gear trans from yamaha because hes always in 7th gear! god noobs, learn. that thing is a 300+mph bike!!!!!

The bike comes with a set of DG pipes guys! :notworthy:

Other than that it come complete with it's entire bone stockness........including those bald ass tires. :yank:

So I'm beginning to see a HP/SPEED exaggeration factor in all the Banshee sale posts. :rolleyes:

So just what would that mean if WE were going to list our machines in a public sale like that? What would our HP/SPEED correction factor have to look like?

I'm thinking mine would sound like this............

FOR SALE - Mint condition Custom 2014 Banshee

All fresh 30cm stroker motor with all the tricks built by Ryan Villopoto's mechanic. (700 cubic inches!) Ridden by the entire Nitro Circus crew as a practice bike for the X-Games. It was my uncles bike, he bought it from Travis Pastrana last year for $35,000. I just had it all freshened with custom parts. It has Titanium Frame, Crank and Valves for more strength. Full Woods/MX/GNCC/Drag suspension with flame covered shock covers. A neighbor who is a cop clocked me doing 150MPH on my street......(I was only in second gear.) On my GPS it showed that I was hitting 320 MPH on a long gravel road near my uncle's house. I can pull the front end up in any gear with just the crack of the throttle. A lot of people say they have "Crazy arm ripping power"....not this bike. This bike is so fast you need to run oxygen to your helmet and wear a flight suit to keep from blacking out. Bike is a killer MX ride. Clears all the triple jumps at my buddies back yard track in the himalayas. Does 250 MPH up Olds hill at glamis. (Can include sand gecko paddles if you click the buy it now.)

Has cool head with custom 12cc domes. Needs jet fuel to even start. Won't run on race gas or alky unless you tame it down some. ( pump gas domes included with sale) Has oversized purple silicone power bands with custom re-enforced carbine fiber inlays for added strength. New dirt digger 32 plate clutch with Busa fibers and Z06 shift forks. Custom Rocket R3 out of universe drag pipes custom modded with CPI silencers for freight train low end torque and Trident missile top end. Beats every 4-stroke I've ever raced from YFZ450's to Turbo LT-1's. I tried to race an SR-71 that had cams...but he chickend out.

Have the fastest Banshee ever built. Top speed right between sound and light. Has all surfaces polished or chromed. (even the tires) Not for the faint of heart. Won't sell to anyone under 30 years old.

I don't need to sell so NO LOWBALLERS! OR I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH CHUCK NORRIS AND STONE YOU TO DEATH!

If you need pics THEN YOUR A DUMBSHIT CAUSE YOU SHOULD JUST RUN OVER HERE AND BUY THIS BIKE CAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER BECAUSE IT'S SOO BADASS! But call me and I'll text you pics one per day. Can't get pics right now.....the bike is stored in my air plane hanger and my G6 is blocking it in. I'm out of town working on the space station and I'll get some pics when I get home.

Bid with confidence. Ignore my bad seller rating. FUCK THAT DUDE! You can ask my mom...she'll tell you I DIDN'T DO SHIT!

So feel free to contact with any questions (Like why are you so stupid you haven't clicked the buy it now yet?) and I'll try to answer them for you.

(12 tooth sprocket and stock exhaust included in sale) :clap:

Opening bid price - $29,999.99 (Reserve not met)

Buy it now price - $30,000.00

Shipping - Pick-up only! If your not already on the way and so excited that your wearing a NASA space diaper so you can drive straight thru so you don't miss out on this deal, then FUCK YOU!

(I can crate it for an extra $3,000 + shipping costs if you send cash via USPS)

Days left in auction - 3 days and 5 hours till your chance to NOT be a slow looser anymore are over!

Other than that it come complete with it's entire bone stockness........including those bald ass tires. :yank:

So I'm beginning to see a HP/SPEED exaggeration factor in all the Banshee sale posts. :rolleyes:

So just what would that mean if WE were going to list our machines in a public sale like that? What would our HP/SPEED correction factor have to look like?

All fresh 30cm stroker motor with all the tricks built by Ryan Villopoto's mechanic. (700 cubic inches!) Ridden by the entire Nitro Circus crew as a practice bike for the X-Games. It was my uncles bike, he bought it from Travis Pastrana last year for $35,000. I just had it all freshened with custom parts. It has Titanium Frame, Crank and Valves for more strength. Full Woods/MX/GNCC/Drag suspension with flame covered shock covers. A neighbor who is a cop clocked me doing 150MPH on my street......(I was only in second gear.) On my GPS it showed that I was hitting 320 MPH on a long gravel road near my uncle's house. I can pull the front end up in any gear with just the crack of the throttle. A lot of people say they have "Crazy arm ripping power"....not this bike. This bike is so fast you need to run oxygen to your helmet and wear a flight suit to keep from blacking out. Bike is a killer MX ride. Clears all the triple jumps at my buddies back yard track in the himalayas. Does 250 MPH up Olds hill at glamis. (Can include sand gecko paddles if you click the buy it now.)

Has cool head with custom 12cc domes. Needs jet fuel to even start. Won't run on race gas or alky unless you tame it down some. ( pump gas domes included with sale) Has oversized purple silicone power bands with custom re-enforced carbine fiber inlays for added strength. New dirt digger 32 plate clutch with Busa fibers and Z06 shift forks. Custom Rocket R3 out of universe drag pipes custom modded with CPI silencers for freight train low end torque and Trident missile top end. Beats every 4-stroke I've ever raced from YFZ450's to Turbo LT-1's. I tried to race an SR-71 that had cams...but he chickend out.

Have the fastest Banshee ever built. Top speed right between sound and light. Has all surfaces polished or chromed. (even the tires) Not for the faint of heart. Won't sell to anyone under 30 years old.

I don't need to sell so NO LOWBALLERS! OR I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE WITH CHUCK NORRIS AND STONE YOU TO DEATH!

If you need pics THEN YOUR A DUMBSHIT CAUSE YOU SHOULD JUST RUN OVER HERE AND BUY THIS BIKE CAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER BECAUSE IT'S SOO BADASS! But call me and I'll text you pics one per day. Can't get pics right now.....the bike is stored in my air plane hanger and my G6 is blocking it in. I'm out of town working on the space station and I'll get some pics when I get home.

Bid with confidence. Ignore my bad seller rating. FUCK THAT DUDE! You can ask my mom...she'll tell you I DIDN'T DO SHIT!

So feel free to contact with any questions (Like why are you so stupid you haven't clicked the buy it now yet?) and I'll try to answer them for you.

Shipping - Pick-up only! If your not already on the way and so excited that your wearing a NASA space diaper so you can drive straight thru so you don't miss out on this deal, then FUCK YOU!

Days left in auction - 3 days and 5 hours till your chance to NOT be a slow looser anymore are over!

I fucking love it!!!!

Holy shit that is funny!

seriously one of the best laughs in a while. Lmao.