CPI Pipes Chrome

Good set of Un-Stamped CPI in-frames. Chromed. Got these from hp2000 just a couple days ago and like the big-bore shearer's I have on the cheetah more. There is one upper hanger that has a crank in it. Other than that these are in good shape, nice and clean. I can weld the crack up before shipping, or I can ship them as they are, you're choice. The pipes are still wrapped in the plastic they were shipped to me in.

Small-Bore, In-Frame's, Chrome, unstamped

$400 SHIPPED

fa02ae75.jpg

2258498c.jpg

What's the deal with unstamped CPI's? Did they have stamped versions that sucked or something?

The un-stamped ones don't have the CPI logo on them anywhere. They have the same level of performance, just a lot cleaner look on the bike.

- Jared

cant tell from the picture, is the crank in the base metal? all the way threw? welding it would ruin the chrome on the hanger tab... banghead .. im interested

CPI mounts are two pieces of metal welded together, the crack is only on the front piece of metal, and is only up on the tab itself. There is no cracking on the pipe's expansion chamber. The hanger tab would be the only thing affected if it were welded up, and on most bikes the hanger tabs are not seen unless you are kneeling down next to the bike. A professional shop could TIG the crack with very very little heat discoloration on the chrome on the tab.

-Jared

Trade u 4 big bore CPI

No thanks

Just FYI... the expansion chamber on big bore and small bore CPI's are identical, the only thing that is different is the diameter of the stinger tube. You could easily convert your big-bore CPI pipes to small bore CPI's with just a stinger-tube change-out.

- Jared

I am fighting the urge, dammit I want these bad!

Sent using Tapatalk!

Do it!!!!!!! But you will loose a lot of bottom end... Yours pulls really hard as it is.

Sent from your mothers rancid vagina using Tapatalk!

Do it!!!!!!! But you will loose a lot of bottom end... Yours pulls really hard as it is.

Shut up Bitch, you are not helping! But I could put these in mine, and then use the FMF's for the gf's build! Decisions decisions!

Sent using Tapatalk!

Ha ha ha buuuuut you saw how mine pulled and ran. Your top end will scream.... And the unstamped look so much better. You will need them anyways... Buy them!!