hiper carbon rims

NickisGod

finally i got my hiper carbon rims! im pretty excited to see how they perform, as well as my engine. i got single bead lock cf1's because tech3 and dual beadlocks are unnecessary for me. i wish i was some pro mx racer and needed them but they are almost double the price and id assume it would be alot heavier. i have a set of paddles coming in, but right now i put a set of mxr6 on it. my fronts are 10" and the rears are 9"

the engine is in the bike now, although its now all together. nothing to report here, just doing a lil showing off.

2012-06-07_14-04-09_226.jpg

2012-06-07_14-02-02_87.jpg

2012-06-07_14-02-11_753.jpg

2012-06-07_14-03-58_21.jpg

2012-05-31_14-59-16_668.jpg

the motor is a 485 cheetah. it uses a 4mill crank with a 73mm piston. the swing arm is an avenger stock length round house.

i rode the bike 2 years ago lol. the cheetah blew its self up before i got it dialed in and then trinity fixed all the stuff last summer. when it was going, it was a complete power house (after the correct domes) but ran for all of 40 mins before i towed it back to home. hopefully this year will be different. i drop another 2500 the motor.