R2 jetting

I am looking for some jetting advice for my banshee with R2 pipes. I have a stock air box with a uni filter and the lid removed. Carbs are stock and it has a .020 shaved head on it. I jetted it last year and it ran well at my house ripping down the gravel road. I am at 1100 ft and the weather was in the 70s. I took it to the riding spot about 4 hrs away and it seemed doggy out of the hole. My riding area is at 1500 ft and it is sand. I am looking for some advice as to what others are running for jetting with these pipes. I am currently at a 330 main but I think when I get to the riding spot I could probably go leaner. I am also having a hard starting problem so I will be going into the carbs tonight. Any help is a ppreciated.

I am looking for some jetting advice for my banshee with R2 pipes. I have a stock air box with a uni filter and the lid removed. Carbs are stock and it has a .020 shaved head on it. I jetted it last year and it ran well at my house ripping down the gravel road. I am at 1100 ft and the weather was in the 70s. I took it to the riding spot about 4 hrs away and it seemed doggy out of the hole. My riding area is at 1500 ft and it is sand. I am looking for some advice as to what others are running for jetting with these pipes. I am currently at a 330 main but I think when I get to the riding spot I could probably go leaner. I am also having a hard starting problem so I will be going into the carbs tonight. Any help is a ppreciated.

If those are your only mods id say your a bit rich specially at that elevation! Did you do a plug chop?? I could be wrong but id say you should be around 280-310s and a 27.5 pilot

If those are your only mods id say your a bit rich specially at that elevation! Did you do a plug chop?? I could be wrong but id say you should be around 280-310s and a 27.5 pilot

Yea I did a plug chop when I initially installed the pipes. I usually run a milk chocolate colored plug as that is what my polaris 2 strokes like. I'm going to see how the plug looks and how it runs with a 310. I was just curious what others had ended up with. I couldn't find alot of other posts about these pipes.