i want to race

mouzon30

Quick list

-swaybar

-blaster front shocks for 20" rear or 300ex fronts for 18" rear

-lowering link for rear( stock shock tuned hooks way better then the R6 shock I tried)

- swinger shortened 2 inches

- +2 a arms or +3 if money permits

- +4 axle

You can definitely go out with the ratchet strap lowering rig and put spacers on every corner, but you probably won't be happy and there is a reason. Definitely spend some time digging through the flat track threads. Lotta hints and tips, and always feel free to ask questions as long as you search for answers first. Some people just get up tight about that shit. Pm me if you need any help as well.

Quick list

-swaybar

-blaster front shocks for 20" rear or 300ex fronts for 18" rear

-lowering link for rear( stock shock tuned hooks way better then the R6 shock I tried)

- swinger shortened 2 inches

- +2 a arms or +3 if money permits

- +4 axle

You can definitely go out with the ratchet strap lowering rig and put spacers on every corner, but you probably won't be happy and there is a reason. Definitely spend some time digging through the flat track threads. Lotta hints and tips, and always feel free to ask questions as long as you search for answers first. Some people just get up tight about that shit. Pm me if you need any help as well.

do no of any tracks in or near maryland is so where

No idea where there are tracks out there. I'm a Michigan boy. But there are several flat track racing sites out there that will have that info even though they are more motorcycle based. Try google as well, it is the Mecca of info

ok thank you