I am seeing things

F11

I installed new lower tie rod ends yesterday (one was bent ). In aligning the front wheels after installing the tie rods I am looking at the front tire's "squareness" in relation to the rear tires. It looks like the Left side (when viewed from the front) rear tire extends out further than the left front tire by 2 inches or so and the right side (when viewed from the front) front and rears are pretty much even. There are no spacers in the left rear- everything is tight. No damage that I can see to the front arms on the left side either. I stared at it, had a few beers, stared at it some more and cant figure it out. Is there some "asymmetry" in the frame of the bike? I did notice that the right side rear heel fender guards are different widths and that my nerf bars, which appear to be center mounted on the bike protrude out further on the left side (again from the front) than the right.

I installed new lower tie rod ends yesterday (one was bent ). In aligning the front wheels after installing the tie rods I am looking at the front tire's "squareness" in relation to the rear tires. It looks like the Left side (when viewed from the front) rear tire extends out further than the left front tire by 2 inches or so and the right side (when viewed from the front) front and rears are pretty much even. There are no spacers in the left rear- everything is tight. No damage that I can see to the front arms on the left side either. I stared at it, had a few beers, stared at it some more and cant figure it out. Is there some "asymmetry" in the frame of the bike? I did notice that the right side rear heel fender guards are different widths and that my nerf bars, which appear to be center mounted on the bike protrude out further on the left side (again from the front) than the right.

Are you looking at it outside in daylight? Sometimes shadows play tricks with your eyes, also beer def plays tricks with your eyes. :cheers:

Yes there is some "Asymmetry" in the stock frame set-up. Your correct that it doesn't line up straight.

I am in the middle of building a custom front end and noticed it. The motor is not centered, so they corrected it by moving the swinger off to one side. Not by as much as you said, but it is not centered to the front end. Like said before, stand it up and you get a better view