driving simulator

Hey guys, I know a little bit about computers, but maybe some of you know more. Last week i went to a expo and some guy had a driving simulator set up with 3 screens running of a computer, he had a bucket seat and a steering wheel with a shifter hooked up to it. I tried it out and it was addicting, he had some driving sim, to practice for new driver's but i think it would be extremely fun to have this setup with a game like grand turismo or need for speed. now what kind of pc would i need to run this, I scene some "Gaming pc" pop up on kijiji and im not sure if they would work. Do they need more then one video card? Or are my heads up in the clouds and id need to sell my banshee to afford it :rotflmao: . Thanks

• 10 years later...

Attention all gaming enthusiasts: if you're searching for a thrilling online gaming platform with a vast selection of games, then https://slotscity.com/ is the perfect destination for you! This website has something for every player, offering a diverse range of games that cater to all tastes. The visually stunning graphics and immersive animations transport you right into the heart of the action. What's more, the smooth gameplay guarantees an enjoyable gaming experience without any interruptions. Don't hesitate; check out this fantastic website and uncover a world of entertainment today!

Edited by hikomnas

Hey there, a driving simulator setup with 3 screens running off a computer sounds really cool! As for what kind of PC you would need to run it, a gaming PC would likely be your best bet. You may want to look into specific requirements for the simulator and the games you're interested in playing. Also, if you need any help with fumigation services in Clifton Karachi, feel free to reach out to Karachi Fumigation Services.

• 7 months later...