dune port banshee vs. stock yfz450 drag race

Sofa King We Todd Did :jesterlaugh:

And if I'm not mistaken I think something can only fall at 132MPH, terminal velocity. :cheers:

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/airfri2.html

I was wrong, skydiver can reach 134 :whoa:

Please don't confuse me with facts........its scary when people know things! :cheers:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You my friend are straight talking out of your ass, I don't like going down this road but Im going for it. You can tell me you have owned every bike under the sun- I DONT CARE- Fact, you cant sleep on the new 450's bc they move out.

I just recently sold my 08 YFZ450 which only had a few basic bolt on- DRD full exhaust- KN air filter- cam mod- zip tie mod and YZ needle, Cant come on here bullshitting or you just ride with a bunch of busta's.

I abused piped and mild ported banshee with that YFZ- it was sorta beastly for what it was. And there are plenty of people on this site that can vouch for that.

" A banshee with pipes and filter will beat any 450 made" Thats one ridiculous statement.

Wish your DG piped shee was around my way- I would have gladly given you 2-3 bike lead and ruined your day. Maybe that would have changed you opinion on the new 450's

Sorry, but your post it just ignorant.

Joe

not trying to start a pissin match here but.. ah fuck it i will! i also had a 08 yfz 450 with more or less the exact modds as you..(i had trinity exaust and a dyna tech rev box)! i raced tons of banshee, and yes beat alot of them!BUT it was not because the 450 was faster then them all! only reason i won was because i was a way better rider then the others, banshee could not hook up, or the banshees were COMPLETE SHIT TURDS!! regaurdless the 450 did win! now with the same 450.. alot of the same banshees that i beat on dirt, i then raced them on pavement.. and i got beat 95% of the time by piped banshee!! the fact is.. if the riders are somewhat equal, traction is not an issue..and BOTH machine are running up to par.. a 450 with those modds vs a banshee with pipes,pods,timing..the banshee will win most of the time!! now with port work(true porting not some redneck that used a finger nail file) the banshee wins ALL THE TIME!!

Edited by special06shee

Ok. I can agree with that that. Just hit me wrong when you say my post was ignorant.

I do ride better than most people in my area(with the exception of a handful) and that does play a big part. I also agree that some bikes run better than others.

I have seen a built 450r that i thought was amazing. I didnt ride it i just saw the guy hammering down on it up some hills.

Sorry if i came off as a dick. But i was really telling it like it is about quads i have had. I realize alot of people get on here and bullshit but im not one of those guys.

Its all good though. No harm no foul.

Rodney

<br /><br />

<br />

ummm i am not wrong at all dude. and i think larry was talking about rhino's post.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

If you couldn't tell my entire post was completely sarcastic. Thought it would be more obvious lol.