2003 RUNNING Banshee Partout. AFTERMARKET STUFF!

I am parting out my whole bike, if nobody buys it. If i get enough people on here to say the want stuff. Ill start pulling the parts. The pic is how it sits now and was taken 4 days ago when i put it on craigslist. As far as after market, it has - v force reeds (not sure which series)/pro design cool head with 20 and 22cc domes ( both come with the head)/ac racing nerfs/ac racing bumper/Durablue Adjustable axle/ and FMF powercore I's with pipes that have no name on them and i cant identify/ trintiy stage IV 2-1 carb kit. All parts are in good shape and working order. All parts cleaned before they ship. Let me know what you guys need.

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/enteringsandman/?action=view&current=0513121653.jpg

Im completely new to this selling online thing so you guys will have to bear with me if i decide to part out. but pm me with offers. if i can make at least $1200 ill consider it.

If you knew more about the motor you could probably make around $1000 for just the motor. Maybe more, maybe less. Mic the cylinder and post the number and maybe a picture of the micrometer to verify since you don't really have much feedback from the looks of it, take the intake off and take a picture of the intake ports and post it on here. You can make over 1200 parting out one of these pretty easily.