need help

allllrighty then i got them suckers off finally ......... now does ant bodyknow where to get a topend rebuild kit and get my jugs bored out? i found someone to bore it out and give me the whole top end (pistons rings gasket kit berings) for 275 is that a good deal????

allllrighty then i got them suckers off finally ......... now does ant bodyknow where to get a topend rebuild kit and get my jugs bored out? i found someone to bore it out and give me the whole top end (pistons rings gasket kit berings) for 275 is that a good deal????

I'd use Kevin @ HJR. His number is in my signature. Great guy to deal with. He does good work with fast turnaround time.

- Jared

I think that you can find a better deal....I need new top end also.....check out ebay...wiseco pistons and vitos are about 199.00 dollars.

275 for the kit and a bore job is cheap. I cannot see how they could be wiseco product. Do yourself a favor and listen to BigRed. Use a site sponser. They know banshee's well and do good work for good prices. Watch out for ebay there are many places that sell misfit brand name products. You do not want the pistons that the manufacturer would not sell themselves because they did not pass inspection. Ebay sucks, just my opinion of course!!. Good luck

275 for the kit and a bore job is cheap. I cannot see how they could be wiseco product. Do yourself a favor and listen to BigRed. Use a site sponser. They know banshee's well and do good work for good prices. Watch out for ebay there are many places that sell misfit brand name products. You do not want the pistons that the manufacturer would not sell themselves because they did not pass inspection. Ebay sucks, just my opinion of course!!. Good luck

i was looking and the pistons they would use is prox or somethin like that the wiseco would be an extra 100 bucks its out of a place in michigan wich is close to home

.... @ bigred where is this guy located at abd whats he charge for a bore job and topend kit