Need Help!

Having some issues with the wife's banshee. Her set up is stock motor, T5s, v force 2s, dual k&n filters, jetting 320 main 27.5 pilot. We ride dunes only.

Went riding a couple weeks ago and her right cylinder started acting like it had a fouled spark plug. Went home cleaned the carb out, installed new fuel line and filter. Went out the next weekend and ran good.....until lunch time, and the problem returned not running well on the right side. Checked the compression, 115 in each cylinder which I think is a little low but it was the same in each. Cleaned the carb, I started the bike again both cylinders seem to be firing good but it has a strange popping noise randomly out of the right exhaust and was spitting out fuel. I switched out the carb with a carb that I know works, problem remained. Changed out the reed petals, still have the problem. I tried switching plug wires, problem stayed on the right side.

Thanks in advance for any help.

With your mods listed I would think that your airscrew was out atleast 2 turns. Check the settings on your air screw, 27.5 for those mods is fine but the AS should be adjusted out a little more.

I would do a once over, Stator clean no rust, Flywheel magnets for the pickup clean and shiny (sand paper them), pick-up gap at .020. Reeds could be cracked or chipped.

Jetting does seem FAT, I was running T-5's Airbox, 280 mains and I was rich on a bike that I sold. 320 with pods seems very fat on a stock bike.

Adam