Aftermarket Maier grills?

94BANSHEE

But I think the site Im ordering from only sells mainstream brands and Im not able to order from custom vendors on bansheehq as they arent in their product listings.

Im in Canada so I dont want to make two seperate orders. Shipping and brokerage is a huge pain in the ass.

Get a hold of 87sheerips he runs jds customs. Im sure he can hook you up. And if you can only order from one place, and that one place does not have the grills. Then why did you ask were you can get them??????

Im asking because I dont know where to get them "other" than his site?

I need other parts besides the products he sells, so I dont want to make 2 orders. 2 seperate shipping costs and 2 seperate brokerage/duty = not good

The vendor Im buying from says he can get products from almost brand name company besides custom made stuff

Id like to get everything in one place, eventhough Id rather support banshee vendors first. I bought a rear disk, skid plate and pegs from 87sheerips. Great quality!!

Can aftermarket banshee grills be modified to fit a maier grill?

Not and have it look good. You are going to have to live with the standard ugly black grille that comes from Maier or you are going to bite the bullet and buy one from JDS Customs. I have one of his on the wife's bike as she had to have a pink tank and radiator cover and I did not want to deal with the paint chipping and peeling. It looks good and we are both happy with it.

Not and have it look good. You are going to have to live with the standard ugly black grille that comes from Maier or you are going to bite the bullet and buy one from JDS Customs. I have one of his on the wife's bike as she had to have a pink tank and radiator cover and I did not want to deal with the paint chipping and peeling. It looks good and we are both happy with it.

i modded one to fit a maier rad cover and it looks ok but it was a pita. i cut the ugly tabs off and the center piece floats as its not connected to anything. i took some aluminum and bolted it to the both sides and made a bracket in the shape of an"L" that bolts to the side mounting holes for the rad cover.

photobucket-921-1336969487091.jpg

I should have been more clear, can I modify a Modquad slotted grill to fit a Maier grill?

Im into flames and super shiny parts. I like the simple slotted grill look. So thats what Im wondering

I should have been more clear, can I modify a Modquad slotted grill to fit a Maier grill?

Im into flames and super shiny parts. I like the simple slotted grill look. So thats what Im wondering

Try it, and tell us how it works out for you.

I'm kinda confused... Do you already have the modquad grille, and you want to somehow make it fit your maier rad cover?

It's a whole 3 screws to unscrew the rad cover and see how you could make it fit. I highly doubt you're going to find someone to give you a step-by-step write up on something so simple.

Nope dont have one yet. Planning on getting one if it can be modified. Just wondering if it had been done.