BUYERS AND SELLERS BEWARE...CRUELSOUL !

stupid car audio, ha ?????

you even list quads and hillclimbing as your interests on your SMD.com profile

http://www.stevemead...8068-cruelsoul/

(better hurry up and delete that ha ?)

further proving you are one and the same person,

you actually think that I, or these guys on here, are fucking stupid ?

SMD.COM

CruelSoul

Member Since 03 Oct 2010

OfflineLast Active Jul 25 2011 09:58 PM Add me as a friend

Find content

Community Stats

GroupMembers.

Active Posts200 (0.34 per day).

Most Active InGeneral Audio - Cant find a category for your question? Ask here. (61 posts) .

Profile Views1,668.

Member Title125db.

AgeAge Unknown.

BirthdayJuly 6.

Male

Altoona,PA

Interests

Car Audio,Quad Riding,Hill Climbing,XBOX Live,Knigh tOnline World Player.

profile_msn.gifgm_cruel_soul@hotmail.com

post up a pic of your drivers liscence, i'd bet it says july 6 as your birthday, as listed on SMD.com

Edited by benjiman the builder

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what believe what you guys want obviously this is a guy from blasterforum that doesn't like me cause of awk08, believe what you guys want I am too old for this shit and obviously others aren't I have never burned one person on here and I have proof that I don't keep bothering me about shit I will have you arrested for harrassment over the internet.

so, lets ask the guys on here who stuck up for this dude, is this the paypal you used to sale/purchase parts from this dude ?

gm_cruel_soul@hotmail.com

as this is the email listed on the SMD profile and paypal address used to purchase my headunit

wonder who "AMY" is ?...........

8229547.jpg

so, lets ask the guys on here who stuck up for this dude, is this the paypal you used to sale/purchase parts from this dude ?

gm_cruel_soul@hotmail.com

as this is the email listed on the SMD profile and paypal address used to purchase my headunit

wonder who "AMY" is ?...........

How much money does he owe you?

I am just wondering why the guy used the name benjiman the builder instead of the same name he uses on the stereo site.

is that why you're called dumbshit...you wonder too much ?

I cant see my history on paypal because it was past 3 months but I believe the name "Amy" was on the shipping ad. :shrugani:

ding, ding, ding...we have a winner !!!!

it was 6 months later he denied the credit card bill, but my $$$ were taken back out of my bank account, and held until it was resolved by paypal

he tried, but did not succeed to rip me off, and would never reply to messages or emails as to why he denied the charges, and never came back on SMD.com

Let's bring a little bit of logic to this thread.

You started out this post by saying he ripped you off for $260.00. After reading the thread in the link you posted, he indeed did NOT rip you off for $260.00. He attempted to file a chargeback on his credit card, and was denied. The sale happened on May 26th, 2011. Nearly a year ago.

You initiated a thread on SMD at 4:37am on August 31, 2011. You resolved the matter on August 31, 2011 at 10:07am, noting in that thread that you indeed did not lose a penny, and the money was already back in your account. (Dates and times taken from your thread on SMD)

You noted that you got all your money back that day, and you were not out a penny.

Nearly 8 months later, you come here starting a thread saying he ripped you off for $260.00 and you smeared his name in every one of his for sale threads, as well as in this thread. If you haven't noticed, our moderators have deleted your incessant rambling posts with dead links, leaving only this thread.

Please tell me your level of obsession with this topic in order for you to be after this guy 8 months later, for doing exactly... nothing to you...?

I understand that he's on here denying the fact that was him. Evidence points to the fact that it WAS indeed him. My concern is that you are so overly obsessed with this guy, that maybe your story is completely false, and you are not in fact the same person as you say you are on the SMD website. Perhaps you found that thread by googling his username. As Cruelsoul has stated, it's possible you are a member from Blasterforum attempting to smear his name for whatever reason you deem necessary. My reasoning for this point of view, is that when one googles "cruelsoul" the SMD thread is the 7th link from the top on google.

I do not believe for one second that you are who you say you are. I believe you are indeed someone from blasterforum attempting a smear campaign. If I'm completely wrong, I apologize, but the evidence points to my opinion.