BUYERS AND SELLERS BEWARE...CRUELSOUL !

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to doubt that you got ripped off but you have 7 posts on here and before you go ripping on a member you really should explain what happened. You are going to get a lot of shit from other members if you do not explain this much better!!!

Well at least on this forum, I believe cruelsoul is a standup guy. I sold him parts and payment was quick with no bullshit.

Same story here. I bought from him too. No issues at all and great communication.

Well seeing how I have been busy with work and I got on here cause I am off for a few days, Thanks for specialblend saying something to me about this.I have no idea of what this guys talking about for 1 and for 2 you see a member named CruelSoul I am assuming and seeing that you was ripped off by the same name you are pointing fingers at me you Sir have a problem don't go saying bad shit about me when you don't even know me and I have never ripped anyone off I remember a guy being unsatisfied with something he bought off me here awhile back and I gave him like 200 bucks back I have no reason to rip anyone off I work hard for my money and don't need to go and take someones shit so why don't you go and look for a CruelSoul in car audio cause I am more into quads then a stupid radio pretty sad people go and just start running mouths at people you have no idea who they are.

and what are the chances that 2 different cruelsouls list their hometown as only 25 miles apart in PA. ???

the SMD hometown you list is Altoona PA.

on the other atv site you list portage pa.

which is where i shipped the head unit you tried to burn me on

http://maps.google.c...ved=0CDIQ8gEwAQ

chances are fucking slim to none there are 2 cruelsouls living that close to each other

so not only are you a wanna be internet theif, now you're a fucking liar too

you'd have been better off to try and explain why you tried to deny the CC charges, than deny this is you.

last time---------------------BUYERS AND SELLERS BEWARE

Edited by benjiman the builder